A Day In the Life Of an AB Jets Crew Member
An exclusive look behind-the-scenes at AB Jets.
Our pilots have the fortitude to see the mission through. The crew members of AB Jets are selected based on their willingness to serve our clients and their ability to seek our safe and conscientious solutions to the problems presented by a dynamic aviation environment.
This is a home-based position. No relocation is required.
AB Jets offers the total package.
- Known Days off – 12 days off every 16 days
- Very Competitive Pay with guaranteed raises; salary commensurate with experience, skills, and training.
- Great Quality of Life – Your commute is built into your 16-day rotation. 12 hard days off!
- Good Benefits – Access to the KCM Program, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, and 401(k) with match
- Awesome Aircraft! We operate the powerful Lear 60; the closest thing to a fighter that civilian flying offers.
We operate the powerful Lear 60, the closest thing to a fighter that civilian flying offers.
We have filled all classes but are eager to expand our pilot team and anticipate having more availability soon. If you are still interested and available, please keep us updated and apply again.
Save Time and Reduce Stress
Private jets save time and reduce stress by simplifying the travel process. While it may come with a higher price tag, it can be worth it for those who value their time and want a more relaxing travel experience. Here are a few ways direct flights with AB Jets can streamline travel.
Get to the Game on Time
Spend your time at the tailgate instead of the departure gate.
Discover our Destinations
Choose from hundreds of departure and arrival locations. Your destination. Your schedule. Your preferences.
Upgrade Beyond First Class
(888) 520-JETS (5387)