Now Hiring Pilots
AB Jets is looking for PIC and SICs to operate our expanding fleet of Lear 60s. This is a home-based position. no relocation is required.
Our pilots have the fortitude to see the mission through. The pilots of AB Jets are selected based on their willingness to serve our clients and their ability to seek our safe and conscientious solutions to the problems presented by a dynamic aviation environment.
AB Jets offers the total package.
- Known Days off – 12 days off every 16 days
- Very Competitive Pay with guaranteed raises
- Great Quality of Life – Your commute is built into your 16-day rotation. 12 hard days off!
- Good Benefits – Access to the KCM Program, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, and 401(k) with match
- Awesome Aircraft! We operate the powerful Lear 60; the closest thing to a fighter that civilian flying offers.
We operate the powerful Lear 60, the closest thing to a fighter that civilian flying offers.
A type rating in the Lear 60 is not required. AB Jets will pay for all required training for a successful applicant. A training agreement may be required in some cases.
Minimum Requirements for ALL flight crew members
- Able to lift at least 75lbs
- Must pass company and TSA background checks
- Able to work flexible hours
- Must be able to legally work in the U.S.A.
- Pilots must live within 1:30 hours of a major airport
Minimum Requirements to join AB Jets as a Captain
- Airline Trasport Pilot Certificate
- First Class Medical
- Current Passport
- 3000 Hours Total Flying Time
- 1000 Hours Turbine Pilot-In-Command Flying Time
- 1500 Hours Multi-Engine Flying Time
- 300 Hours Instrument Time
Minimum Requirements to join AB Jets as a First Officer
- Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Second Class Medical
- Current Passport
- ATP, R-ATP, or 1500 Hours Total Flying Time
- 500 Hours Multi-Engine Flying Time
- 75 Hours Instrument Time
Pets aren’t luggage! When you fly AB Jets, your pets can join you in the cabin.
You’ve heard geese flying overhead – they’re noisy, right? Apparently, the noisy ones are in the back encouraging the ones in the front to keep going. Today we’re making some noise and sending out some encouragement to employees who are in the front of our flock. We want to encourage them to keep up the great work and fly high.
Before embarking on your private jet flight, you may be wondering how to pack for your trip. Those familiar with the commercial aviation experience love the benefits private charter offers, especially the maximum flexibility for luggage.
This elite group of men are willing to lend their name and their voices to the fight against breast cancer. Andrew Bettis, President of AB Jets, raised the most money this year.
The problem: You want to make it to a game but don’t feel like making the drive to your favorite SEC town. The solution: spring for a chartered flight instead.
If time is money, we save both for our clients. For reasons of time, efficiency, privacy, and safety, many in the business world are opting for direct flights.
Upgrade Beyond First Class
(888) 520-JETS (5387)