AB Jets is offering industry-leading pay and benefits for PICs and SICs to operate our expanding fleet of Lear 60s.
- First Officers estimated annual compensation years 1-3: $124,000-$135,000
- Captains estimated annual compensation years 1-3: $214,000-$234,000
- Known days off 16/12 schedule
- This is a home-based position; no relocation is required; 30+ bases
- Structured duty and rest program
We operate the powerful Lear 60. The closest thing to a fighter that civilian flying offers.
This is a home-based position; no relocation is required. Domiciles will be limited to a 1:30-hour drive from one of 30+ approved bases. Don’t see your base? Choose the closest then we will review the requested domiciles for well-qualified candidates during the application process.
Truly Industry-leading pay + performance bonuses
Extra earning potential with Day Off Pay (PIC can come close to $300k)
Complete insurance coverage available beginning day 1 of employment, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & AD&D
Excellent Quality of Life – all meals, lodging, and transportation are expensed on a company-issued credit card, and you keep your loyalty points.
24/7 support staff dedicated to coordinating with crews to handle travel-related bookings
Single occupancy hotel rooms for all crew members
Positive space commuting and company-sponsored KCM
401(k) with a generous company match
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Company paid First Class Medical
Company provided uniforms
CLEAR PATH TO UPGRADE
First Officers upgraded to captain upon completion of four years; the forecasted upgrade is less than three. We are actively upgrading, and our most recent upgrade hire date was November 2020. We also offer company-paid ATP. Career advancement is available for Captains such as an Instructor or Check Airmen.
- 16/12 schedule – qualifies for Long Schedule Incentive Bonus – Airline on Day 1 and Day 16 | Known Days Off – 12 days including two consecutive weekends
- Positive space commuting & company paid KCM
- Rotating Holidays
- Structured Duty and rest program – no rolling rest for crew scheduling
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & PREFERED QUALIFICATIONS
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL FLIGHT CREW
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Unrestricted Passport
- Ability to pass CANPASS
- Must be able to work in the USA legally
- Current FAA First Class Medical
- FAA Instrument Rating
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Must meet ATP flight time minimums
- Able to lift at least 75 lbs.
- Must pass Company and TSA background checks
- No accident, incident, or enforcement in the past 5 years
- Able to work flexible hours
- Pilots must live within 1:30 hours of approved bases
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR FIRST OFFICERS
- Commercial Pilot Certificate
- 1500 Hours Total Flying Time
- 500 Hours Pilot-In-Command Flying Time
- 25 Hours Multi-Engine Flying Time
- 75 Hours Instrument Time
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CAPTAINS
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- 3000 Hours Total
- 1000 Hours Turbine PIC
- 500 Hours Jet PIC
- 1500 Hours Multi-Engine Flying Time
- 300 Hours Instrument Time
- Current & Type Rated in Lear 60 – preferred but not required. AB Jets will pay for all required training for a successful applicant, a training agreement may be required in some cases
- Previous experience in corporate jet aircraft (Part 135/91)
- ATP, ATP-CTP or ATP written complete
- Previous experience survey or banner tow (SIC)
We have filled all available positions; however, we are eager to expand our pilot team and anticipate having more availability soon. If you are still interested and available, please keep us updated and apply again.
No phone calls, please.
This page is for information purposes only and does not constitue a job offer or employment agreement.
(888) 520-JETS (5387)