As the nation starts moving forward out of COVID-19, we are looking for pilots that would like a steady schedule and great pay in the venerable Lear 60 with its fighter jet-like performance.
We offer 16 days on, 12 days off schedule, and benefits such as full health insurance and a 401(k) with a match. We allow home basing at major airports. So, there’s no need to relocate if you live by a hub airport.
Minimum Requirements To Join AB Jets As A Captain:
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- First Class Medical
- Current Passport
- 3000 Hours Total Flying Time
- 1000 Hours Turbine Pilot-In-Command Flying Time
- 500 Hours Jet Pilot-In-Command Flying Time
- 1500 Hours Multi-Engine Flying Time
- 300 Hours Instrument Time
- Able to lift at least 50lbs.
- Must pass Company and TSA background checks
- Able to work flexible hours
- Pilots must live within 1 hour of a major airport. (MEM, BNA, and ATL are preferred)
To apply, complete the job application below. No phone calls, please.