We are looking for maintenance technicians that would like a steady schedule and great pay. We are seeking experienced mechanics with a versatile background in troubleshooting and AOG maintenance.
AB Jets is a full-service Lear 60 operator. ARG/US platinum-rated Part 135 Aircraft Charter Operator. Our full-time maintenance staff, along with our flight schedulers, and executive team, are headquartered in beautiful Memphis, TN.
We offer benefits such as full health, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401(k) with a match.
We operate the powerful Lear 60. The closest thing to a fighter that civilian flying offers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect, evaluate, troubleshoot, and repair aircraft, aircraft systems, and components
- Perform various maintenance tasks; phase checks, engine changes, major landing gear inspections
- Avionics troubleshooting and repairs
- Maintain a safe, efficient work environment
- Document maintenance, repair, and inspections performed
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm; anticipate a flexible schedule, occasional travel
Skills & Attributes:
- Proficient in the use of tooling used to troubleshoot electrical systems
- Ability to read and interpret technical data such as wiring diagrams and schematics
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Commitment to safety and quality
- Thrive with minimal supervision
Education & Experience:
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant license required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a related field required
- Part 135 and 145 experience preferred
- Lear 60 experience preferred
- NDT, FCC, or any other certifications are a plus
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, skills, & training
- Full Benefits include Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with generous employer match
- Paid time off for holidays & vacation
- Promote employee growth & progression in careers
Complete the application and upload your resume below. No phone calls, please.
Upgrade Beyond First Class
(888) 520-JETS (5387)