Aircraft Maintenance Technician
AB Jets is one of the safest private airlines globally – thanks to our mechanics. All companies say it, but we mean it – we value the work of all team members, especially those that keep us safe and running.
Come work on a team that isn’t stuffy but demands excellence. Established in 1999, AB Jets is a full-service charter operator with a growing fleet of Lear 60s. We’re seeking experienced A&P mechanics with a versatile background in troubleshooting and AOG maintenance.
This is your chance to join a high-performing aviation team with decades of experience delivering unparalleled service.
We operate the powerful Lear 60.
What’s in it for you:
Commensurate with experience, skills & training starting salary – $54k-$68k/yr
Full insurance eligibility on the first day of employment – medical, dental, & vision for employee and family – no waiting period
Save for retirement with your 401k, plus a generous matching contribution.
You’ll have time away from work to relax and recharge with paid time off for holidays plus a 1-week vacation after 12 months.
Enjoy unique training from experienced aviation professionals. You’ll be equipped for success when you work on a team of industry experts. GOALS!
Known days off. Your schedule is Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. However, we are working to grow the fleet and anticipate new hours. There may be a need for some weekend crews, so we’re looking for candidates who have flexible schedules.
We operate a floating fleet with aircraft all over the U.S. Our full-time maintenance staff, flight-schedulers, and executive team work from our headquarters in beautiful Memphis, TN. We offer a generous relocation package for a well-qualified candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect, evaluate, troubleshoot, and repair aircraft, aircraft systems, and components
- Perform various maintenance tasks; phase checks, engine changes, major landing gear inspections
- Avionics troubleshooting and repairs
- Maintain a safe, efficient work environment
- Document maintenance, repair, and inspections performed
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm; anticipate a flexible schedule, occasional travel
Skills & Attributes:
- Proficient in the use of tooling used to troubleshoot electrical systems
- Ability to read and interpret technical data such as wiring diagrams and schematics
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Commitment to safety and quality
- Thrive with minimal supervision
Education & Experience:
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant license required
- 2 years of experience in a related field preferred
- Lear 60 experience preferred
- NDT, FCC, or any other certifications are a plus
- Competitive yearly salary $54,080 – $68,640+; commensurate with experience, skills, & training.
- Full Benefits include Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with generous employer match
- Paid time off for holidays & vacation
- Promote employee growth & progression in careers
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. We cannot sponsor visas.
Complete the application and upload your resume below. No phone calls, please.
Upgrade Beyond First Class
(888) 520-JETS (5387)